Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday at the Dansko Fair Hill International

I'm speechless! Today was everything I could've hoped for, well except for the microphone/loudspeaker problem that happened as I started my first shoulder in, but besides that... perfect! Charly and I scored a 46.2(roughly a 70%) which after the first day of dressage is good enough for first place. Fair Hill has done a lovely job creating this big time festival, the horses even have 24 hour security. At the end of the day I was involved in a "press release", so stay tuned to the USEA webite :)

1 comment:

Lisa Thomas said...

Molly! I called & heard what great results you had today! I saw you & Brice from a distance yesterday, but couldn't catch up to give you our support. You are just taking the east coast by storm & should be so excited about all of your results. Call me this week about the website & I have a really cool prospect for you!! 484-888-9626 Lisa