Thursday, June 16, 2005

Copper MeadoCopper Meadows results...

Wow, I can't believe it is already Thursday night! The last 10 days have gone by so quickly and so much has happened. First and foremost I am very proud of Charly who with-in two weeks of the Woodside event put in a great performance at Copper. This horse is such a quick learner:) I am not going to say that he didn't try to balk on the XC course BUT he did keep going when I asked him to. We had one spot in front of a difficult narrow to down bank combo that he started to act barn sour so I spent some time on a circle and then we were off and better than ever. On Sunday Charly then proved that he is still a killer show jumper as he put in a double clear round that would make his entire family proud!

The rest of the Havarah team made me proud with great riding and terrific sportsmanship...Christina and Griffen won the Jr Training on their dressage score, Debbie finished 2nd with the Stallion Cimmaron, Lauren was well up their in Jr Training with some terrific rides, and Dr Davis put in his inaugural Preliminary ride on his trusty mount Faluut....oh yes and my fantastic little horse Makers Mark was great too!

So as if this wasn't long enough... I want to let everyone know that I have a bed with linens on it and even a dresser (but the clothes still need to make it out my trailer!) Life here gets better every day, but I do miss all my friends over in the East Bay! Come visit!!!!

No comments: