Monday, May 14, 2007

Ahh Spring in California :)



What a trip! Life sometimes works out perfectly and this last weekend was a prime example. My monthly Havarah clinic in California happened to occur simultaneously with DGBAR's last big event, MOTHER"S DAY :), and a Fresno trip by one of my long time event friends from So Cal. Oh and not to forget about all the perfect weather we had! Most of the group were able to take between 2 to 4 lessons, everyone improving with great strides from the first day to the last; I really believe that the clinic situation will end up working in everyone's favor, I think having a few days of lessons back to back really let's you understand and feel what we're trying to acheive. SO far I think it's working! DG Bar put on a fantastic show, and it was a great way to re-connect with horse riding friends from all of California. LOTS of fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are such good looking ladies!
I need this picture :)

Anonymous said...

Love this picture! We are hot ladies!