Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Excited, anxious and a little bit nervous....

It's Wednesday night, exactly one week away from the trot up's at Fair Hill. Charly has an exact schedule lined up to "hopefully" have the two of us at our peak for the Fair Hill CCI **. There are so many of you that I wish could be here to share in next week's big event with us. Charly will have my mom, Bryce and myself at his beck and call (ok and maybe a few other east coast groupies Charly has attracted) but I know that he wishes he could get treats from each one of you! No matter what happens next week, this has been a thrilling four years of riding and training with the Minyan Syndicates fantastic horse, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Molly, make sure you and Charly have fun!! We're rooting for you! Meghan & Girls

Jenn Jenn said...

Rooting for you too! Jenn

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! I'm so excited for you. You Rock! Tammie