Monday, January 12, 2009

Waters Edge Farm





Waters Edge Farm in Sykesville, Md

This farm is owned by Liz Patrick and right in the heart of Maryland eventing... did I mention it has a beautiful new barn with bedrooms and a kitchen upstairs? There's a big outdoor, an indoor some cross country jumps, trails, pastures and soon to be lots of clinics with me! The Waters Edge clinics are open for riders to haul in, stay over or just to come watch. I'm excited to meet and help out a new group of riders. I can't wait to see all the things we can do at this lovely facility. www.watersedgefarmllc.com

For information on boarding or my up-coming 2009 clinics please contact
Liz Patrick
watersedge6150@aol.com
410.303.6940

1 comment:

Pam said...

Wow Molly! It's beautiful. Thanks for the comment you left me in Dec.