Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope that this blog finds everyone enjoying a peaceful holiday season with family and friends. I lead a pretty hectic life, (which I love every minute of!), so I especially enjoy getting to have a few moments of fun with my close friends and family.

2009 had some serious highlights, and I hope to expand on those in 2010.

Havarah Equestrian is off to winter in Aiken, starting on the 24th of January. Havarah's Charly is in conditioning right now and will be looking towards a spring of competition! He is happy its now 2010 :)

We've got some lovely new horses in the line-up, these guys will be having their debut in Aiken. A few of them are for sale and others are in training to better serve their owners upon their return to Maryland.

Watch for Aiken up-dates!

No comments: