Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BIG NEWS- welcome "Principia Farm"

This year seems to be full of learning, opportunities and growth. I'm extremely happy to say that today a wonderful family from California bought the farm I was leasing. Havarah Equestrian is now at home at "Principia Farm". Andrew, Allison and Sophie Hulme are the new owners- They will continue to reside in California until Sophie has completed her High School studies. Until then I will only have a few weeks each year to introduce all of my favorite east coast people to this great family.

Pricipia formorly known as "Inspo" will greatly miss Bill and Belinda Wertman. Belinda has agreed to come and visit the farm while giving dressage clinics, and I'm sure every once in awhile we might get Bill Wertman to show up as well :) Hopefully! Bill and Belinda brought along fabulous dressage horses and made many wonderful partnerships during their life here at the Pennsylvania farm. They now will be residing at their new farm in Florida- so be sure to check it out on your visits south.

At Principia I strive to bring along the same quality sport horses for competition and sales. Kara Flood will stay to manage the 40 acre facility, Rob will continue with the daily cleaning and farm care and am looking for one more employee to help out with chores and grooming. My trusty working student Hannah will soon be getting joined with another California girl named Molly, so I'm sure Hannah will have her hands full teaching the "new girl"!

I can't wait to see what the future holds at Prinicia, please follow along and visit often!

1 comment:

Jenn Jenn said...

Congratulations! How exciting!