Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A little Belated - Baby Leto at Fair Hill!

Last Thursday was a proud moment in my book when I opened up Eventing Nation to do my normal Fair Hill stalking when I saw it - low-and-behold there was Molly riding Baby Leto in the 4 y.o. YEH division. I almost screamed in the middle of the work place and might I say - he's not a baby anymore!

I watched the beautiful test unfold, and I must be truthful by saying I haven't seen Leto go in AWHILE! He has matured so beautifully. Consistency followed by lovely action from behind truly shows this horse's full potential.

Molly said she hasn't been on a horse who was so confident at a large spectacle of an event since Charly - which brings us all to a sentimental state.

Molly and Leto rounded out the weekend fabulously ending up in 6th place. Check out these fantastic photos courtesy of Shannon Brinkman and enjoy the growing up of our baby boy!





Molly, Robin, and Quinn are now off to Lexington Kentucky to compete Benny and Sprite in the 1*. So stay tuned for some bluegrass updates!

~Short sweetness by Molly Gasiewicz

1 comment:

Quinn4332 said...

Pssst.... Maddie is not in Kentucky. :P