Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm Thankful for ....

I'm thankful for the life I lead, which is why I'm thankful for all of the following.

The fact that I have landed in beautiful Kirkwood, PA- a place where I know my neighbors, I feel safe and have an amazing scenery to take in every day.  It's a place I can go walk my dog through nature, I can ride my horses through REAL "cross country" and I can run my lively hood out of my back door.  To be in this place I continually thank the generosity and support of my landlords- the Hulmes.  An amazing family that understands the true beauty of Kirkwood, PA.  To make this place work I thank all my clients- you guys make this place what it is, Disneyland of equine activities!  The horses bring me delight on a daily basis, I'm thankful for their soft noses that I get to kiss everyday.

I'm thankful for the crew that makes this place shiny and happy.  Good times or bad times, good ponies or bad ponies, good weather and plenty of bad weather these people are here.

The owners, the sponsors, the TEAM that makes me a rider- you guys get thanked beyond words, very special and giving people.

To have gotten to this place took on-going support, kindness and love from all of my friends and family.  You guys are the best.

I'm thankful for the family I've become part of this year. As one big family everyone gathered together to give me and my husband a week to remember.  That week to remember wouldnt have been without the generous support given to us my my family- I'm thankful for such a loving mom and brother.  This event wouldnt have been necessary without me meeting that man of my dreams- and for that I'm thankful for being invited along to the family xmas party years ago- again, the kindness that makes up Kirkwood, PA.  I'm thankful for Bryce.  For sticking by my side in the crazy life I live and being my best buddy- I add to that my smaller buddy, Clyde, my dog, he's there every day putting a smile on my face, that means a whole lot!  I'm thankful for the time I've had and hopeful I can say the same next year!





Wishing you all the best of times and best of food and most importantly the best of company ...today is a day to spend with family and friends, enjoy every minute.

No comments: