Friday, December 17, 2010

CONNEMARA's - New to Havarah Equestrian





I'd like to introduce two new exciting horses. Both of well breed Connemarra's and both athletic and handsome. These two horses have solidified my love for this breed.

Tux - 7 year old Connemara - the most natural jumper I've ever taken on and perfectly mannered and suited to become an adult amateur or junior champion. I think he could dominate in jumpers- but I hope to find him a home in the eventing community. i for see a training 3 day in his future ... very soon...

Archie- 7 year old Connemara- this horse is a solid 16 hands and you wouldn't think pony in any way when you see his natural suspension and incredible bascule over a jump. I believe Archie has the talent of a great eventer, he is fairly green at the moment but I believe in him and think he'll be 2011's rising star.

Both of these Connemara's are for sale and will be starting their competitive careers in Aiken.

Pictures curtousy of Liz Bracken taken of Archie in December 2010

No comments: