Friday, December 17, 2010

Dr. Liz visits Principia Farm!!!


I love the east coast- but I will always miss the many wonderful people that have touched my life out on the west. Luckily, slowly but surely, I'm getting visits from many of my dearest friends and mentors.

Recently I've taken on the challenge and excitement of running a top class training facility in Kirkwood, Pa- www.principiastables.com - and so it was perfect timing to have my dearest friend Liz come out (she's a spectacular photographer for those of you that don't already know this).

Dr. Liz has always been there for me- she was my vet for many many years in California (still there just at the other end of a phone or keyboard) as well as one of my first equitation and life instructors.

Dr. Liz now spends a great deal of her time running www.eltiburoncasitas.com BUT still manages to make a huge difference in the life of less than fortunate horses. For this Liz was recognized and awarded a very prestigous award at the AAEP in Baltimore- this was donated to equine charities that she cherishes and helps regularly.

I can't wait for my next visit from Dr. Liz!! Please enjoy her photgraphy- I'll be posting more blogs with pictures she's taken and she has a great assortment of ocean pics on her ElTiburon website.

No comments: