Wednesday, June 15, 2011

R.I.P. Ben - "No Worries"



Ben "No Worries" was a very special horse, owned by Kathy and Quinn Anderson, who passed away Monday. Ben was a handsome, dark bay with the most beautiful eyes and I will never forget all that he has taught me. I'll always remember our first beginner novice together. He ran around the entire cross-country course with his ears pricked forward set on a mission to finish in record time. Ben was always happy to see you, just waiting to go out and get to work!



Ben taught me many important lessons while I had the wonderful opportunity to ride him. Ben will be missed by everyone for he was an incredible horse that brought joy to many people. I couldn’t have had a better experience! I would like to thank Ms. Kathy and Quinn Anderson for letting me ride Ben.

Hannah Metz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet Hannah. You took great care of Ben while he was with you. He loved all the attention he got, especially his long soapy baths.

RIP Ben!